In cooperation with:
The GTB is an association of experts in the field of software and system testing. It includes recognized testing experts from industry, consulting and training companies, science and other organizations or associations. GTB organizes its activities into working parties. These are based on the ISTQB® with the development and maintenance of the ISTQB® certified tester qualification scheme at the center of our work.
The ATB is the official representative of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) in Austria. As an independent and neutral association our main tasks are:
- Ensuring the training offer for the ISTQB certification program
- Accreditation of training providers
- Ensuring that the listed providers comply with the ISTQB standards for courses
- Providing a free, independent and cross-company network for the exchange of experience for all those interested in testing
- Active participation in national and international working groups actively contributing to the contents and framework of the ISTQB.
The Swiss Testing Board (STB) is a not for profit legal entity according Art. 60ff of the Swiss civil code. It was formed in 2002 and include following roles:
- Support for ISTQB® certification schemes in Switzerland by: Developing ISTQB® exams (in German language together with German and Austrian Testing Board) for our and other international ISTQB® Exam Boards and Developing new syllabi within ISTQB® working groups
- Provision of accreditation for ISTQB® trainers and training materials in Switzerland via our exam partners
- Working with testers, employers, education and other standard bodies to advance the professionalism of the software testing profession in Switzerland
- Leading the industrialization of Software Testing within Switzerland through process consistency and standards adoption.
Global Association for Software Quality , abbreviated GASQ, is an international exam provider and a leading association in the software quality industry.
GASQ is currently represented on over 60 national markets by more than 250 cooperation partners. Thanks to globally recognized expertise and leading certification shemes, GASQ yearly certifies over 20.000 people in Europe, Asia, North and South America, Australia and Africa in 10 different languages.
The International Software Quality Institute (iSQI) Group, with offices in Potsdam (Germany), Amsterdam (The Netherlands), London (UK) and Boston (USA), is a leading provider of certification examinations all over the world.
For 15 years, iSQI plays a significant role in certifying the know-how of IT professionals in over 100 countries on 6 continents in 10 languages. With over 30,000 certifications per year, iSQI paves the way for successful career development.
ExamUnit consults and supports cross-industry sectors in the digitalization of exams and exam-related processes. The company delivers advanced examination systems for the entire examination process – from administrative preparation and carrying out exams to assessment and reporting. Examunit works with international companies, organizations and associations that conduct examinations – from entrance tests to academic exams or certifications. Its mission is to provide state-of-the-art examination solutions and support companies on their way to implementing digital examinations.
The International Software Architecture Qualification Board (iSAQB) is an association comprised of leading industry experts, consulting firms and educational thought leaders. As a non-profit organization, the iSAQB develops technological standards and certifications in the field of software architecture. The main goal of the iSAQB is the standardization and continuous improvement and growth of the knowledge of software architects on a global scale.
As holder of the international certification system Certified Professional for Software Architecture (CPSA®), the iSAQB itself does not conduct any training courses or examinations. It does, however, establish training and examination regulations, accredits training organizations as well as independent certification bodies and defines the necessary processes.